How is the Covid-19 Virus test done?
The Covid-19 virus, which has recently entered our lives, has become a disease that affects all our lives. People all over the world are also wondering many things about the Covid-19 virus, which affects our lives so much. Among the curious; What is the Covid-19 virus and what are its symptoms, how are the Covid-19 tests done and what are the hospitals that do the Covid-19 test, how is the Covid-19 virus treated, what can be done to protect from the Covid-19 virus.
In this article, we will examine how the Covid-19 virus test is performed and its details. Covid-19 Virus Test Kit – Foaming Test detailed information.
What is Covid-19 Virus?
It is a disease caused by a new type of Covid-19 virus, first seen in the city of Wuhan, the People’s Republic of China towards the end of 2019.
What Are the Symptoms of the Covid-19 Virus?
- High fever
- dry coughing
- Fatigue is the most common symptom of the Covid-19 virus.
As with every disease, the Covid-19 virus has symptoms that are seen in some patients but not seen in others. Some of these symptoms are:
- Loss of sense of taste and smell
- nasal congestion,
- conjunctivitis known as red eyes
- Feeling pain in the throat,
- Pain in muscles or joints,
- Farklı tiplerde olabilecek cilt döküntüleri,
- Nausea or vomiting in the stomach,
- Seeing diarrhea,
- It can be counted as feeling cold or dizzy.
- Having difficulty in breathing,
- loss of appetite,
- Blurring of consciousness or confusion state,
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- Symptoms of high fever (above 38°C) are among the severe symptoms.
When Should the Covid-19 Virus Test Be Taken?
First of all, people with the symptoms described above should definitely get tested. People who have been in close contact with a recently infected person should self-isolate for 2 weeks.
In cases where the number of tests is limited, priority is given to people who are at high risk of being infected, such as healthcare workers. Then there are the people who are at risk of serious illness, especially the elderly.
What is the Covid-19 Virus Test?
In general, a molecular test is applied to diagnose the disease. Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is known as the most widely used molecular test, but it should be done in a hospital environment. Instead of PCR Test, the 99% effective Foaming Test – Covid-19 Scanning Test gives both economical and fast results. Molecular testing increases this process enough to detect the viral genetic material, thereby detecting the virus in the sample. The foaming test, on the other hand, informs you of the virus load in your body quickly and painlessly, thanks to the reactant it contains.
How is the Covid-19 Test Done?
First of all, people who do this test should definitely protect themselves by using special equipment. In the next stage, samples are taken from the patient’s nose and/or nasal passages with swab sticks and carefully transported to the laboratories in closed environments. In these laboratories, these samples are examined by experts and the result is reported. Foaming Test, on the other hand, is a Covid-19 test kit that you can use quickly in your own home, giving results in 15 seconds via the urinary tract.
How Many Days Will the Covid-19 Test Take?
The test is evaluated by sending it to constantly working reference centers in case of physician control and approval, and the result is obtained within 36 hours at the earliest. If the test result is positive, the people with whom the patient is in contact are determined and these people are monitored together with the patient.
The question of how long the Covid-19 test takes is also among the frequently asked questions. This test does not take long to perform, but it is necessary to wait for a while to learn the result.
Foaming Test – Covid-19 Scanning Test Kit gives you results with your virus load in 15 seconds. It gives very fast and precise results compared to the Standard PCR Test.
Which Hospitals Do Covid-19 Tests?
Today, many hospitals, both private and public hospitals, apply this test.
- While the test is done free of charge in public hospitals, a certain amount of fee must be paid to have this test done in private hospitals.
- To be tested in state health units, there is a requirement to have at least 2 symptoms. This condition is not sought in private hospitals and laboratories.
- Foaming Test, on the other hand, you can quickly test in your own home for 89.00 TL.
What is the Covid-19 Blood Test?
The Covid-19 blood test is a serological test and is also known as an antibody test. This test is a test that shows whether the person has been infected with the corona virus before.
- It is a test that is usually done on a blood sample taken from the patient.
- It serves to detect antibodies in the blood produced in response to an infection.
- In most people, this test allows us to only diagnose infections that the person has had in the past, as antibodies begin to form days or weeks later.
- Antibody tests are therefore not a test that can be used to diagnose the disease in the early days when the virus is introduced into the body.
How Is Corona Virus (Sars-Cov-2) Treated?
Unfortunately, there is currently no definitive treatment option for acute respiratory illness caused by the Covid-19 virus.
- In this case, the treatment applied to the patients aims to reduce the various symptoms of the infected person, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Whether the drugs that have been used for respiratory tract diseases and are still used have an effect on this disease will be determined by studies.
- The use of antibiotics is not a correct treatment because the disease is caused by a virus, because antibiotics are effective on bacteria.
- People who have been infected with the Covid-19 virus can use certain painkillers to relieve symptoms under the control of a doctor.
- The patient can also use various herbal teas and take a warm shower to relieve symptoms such as cough or sore throat.
- During the disease process, as in other diseases, consuming plenty of fluids, regular sleep, and regular nutrition greatly support the treatment.
- However, if the symptoms of the disease continue to worsen, it would be right to consult a doctor.
You can ask the Kuba Farma team about the issues you are wondering about the Covid-19 Test, and you can ask for suggestions regarding your question. To reach us, you can use the contact form on our website or call +90 224 221 0112.